The Scalypso Steel Module allows to reconstruct and export steel beam geometries in real-time to your CAD system. Thereby, you are supported by our built-in library, which offers a wide range of DIN and EN norm steel beams. Other beam geometries can be easily added using an integrated editor.
With the definition of just a few points in the scan our steel module would open and suggests you a list of steel beams which possibly would fit. For often used items, you are also able to create a favorites list to speed-up the selection.
- Steel beam reconstruction and export
- Real-time export interface to different CAD systems
- Library with more than 2000 common steel beams (DIN and EN norm)
- Editor for defining own steel beam geometries
- Tools for visual inspection and correction of reconstructed steel beams