The most important changes and innovations in this version are:
- Update of CAD interfaces to the latest versions (ALLPAN 2023, AutoCAD 2023, Inventor 2023, Revit 2023, Smap3D 2023, ZWCAD 2023).
- Updates and improvements to supported scan formats and hardware manufacturers
- Completely new installer that simplifies deployment in large enterprises using silent installations
- Greatly improved real-time CAD interface to ALLPLAN 2023, speeding up data transfer, maintaining interactivity in ALLPLAN even with much larger point clouds, and rendering point clouds using original instead of palette colors.
- Using the Profile tool, it is now as well possible to freely define vertical section planes.
- The ortho module has been extended to also display distance values in color and thus to be able to control sinks, slopes, or flatnesses.
In addition, the licensing system and third-party libraries have been updated to close reported security vulnerabilities. We therefore always recommend using the latest version of Scalypso. If you have a current software maintenance contract, there are no additional costs for an update. We look forward to your feedback and new suggestions from you.